MSI integrating Creative Sound Blaster audio chip on certain motherboards
Some of MSI’s new motherboards will have the feature of Creative Sound Blaster Cinema audio which consists of a physical chip,that should significantly enhance the audio quality.
Some of the features are:
- SBX Bass: A low frequency enhancer
- SBX Crystalizer: A software trick to restore quality to low and high frequencies from the compressed data
- SBX Dialog Plus: A voice enhancer for voices in games and films
- SBX Surround: A software trick to create surround-esque effects through headphones and expands the number of speakers in the room
- SBX Smart Volume: An automatic volumizer that will protect the listener from sudden sounds and abnormal volume changes.
Low Long Chye, General Manager of Audio for Creative pointed that “we are very excited to provide MSI with the latest in Sound Blaster sound technology on its new gaming motherboards. This is the next step of our great ongoing relationship where MSI introduces new standards of Sound Blaster audio technology designed specifically for motherboard products.”