Lava International Limited is set to launch their new Atom-based smart-phone XOLO X500 in India . The company already released their world’s first Intel Atom-based smart-phone XOLO X900 in India last year .
The XOLO X500 is designed especially for low cost smartphones.
Details about the Xolo X500 smart-phone
- 1,500mAh battery
- Dual Sim Slots
- 1.2GHz processor with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
- 3.5-inch TFT display with a 480×320 pixel resolution
- 512MB of RAM Memory
- 4GB internal Storage Memory ,it was expandable up to 32GB via microSDcard slot
- 5-megapixel camera with auto focus .and 7fps burst mode
- supports 1080p playback
- Price is around $168 .